Monday, September 20, 2010

Some of August

August was a busy month for us! We went to Texas for a few days for mine and my brother's birthdays, then headed to San Diego where Adam has another conference and Nana came to join in on the fun! Here are some of our pictures from August. The San Diego photos are on the other computer, so I'll have to put them in a separate post.

Lydia's Sunglasses. I couldn't get her to stand still for a picture, so it's a little blurry! :o)


There for a few weeks, Lydia was constantly sucking on her big toe. 

Eating corn-on-the-cob. Yummy!



Sweetie let Lydia try out her painting skills.





She LOVES stuffed animals!

A friend watched Lydia for me one afternoon, and she had her hair all done when I went to get her. :o)

It's Super Lydia!!!

She loves wearing Mommy's slippers.

Adam talked me into letting him turn her carseat around, so here she is facing forward! Such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment