Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Tri-State Fair

My mom, my brother and I took Lydia to the Tri-State Fair last weekend. Lydia had a great time looking at everything and the rest of us enjoyed eating fair food!

I bought Lydia a little pumpkin when I was at the grocery store. The store had just put out all their pumpkins and gourds, and it made me excited that it was fall.


Lydia with the biggest prize-winning pumpkin at the fair.




Enjoying all the artwork and photographs.


Seeing a rabbit for the first time.


Seeing a chicken for the first time.


Watching a little pony pace back and forth in its pen. I tried to get the horse in the picture, but it was pacing too fast.


Dairy cow.


Checking out a John Deere tractor.


Can I drive this, Mom?




Looking at the horses. Lydia was more interested in the bridle than the horse. :)






Hello, Mr. Goat.




The roosters were Lydia's absolute favorite! She was fascinated with them!













No comments:

Post a Comment